Monday, November 7, 2016

First Meet Anniversary: Two years ago

Having an anniversary of when you met is a thing, right? Two years ago today, I met Brandon for the first time on a blind date. A mutual friend had set us up. I had only agreed to the date because I hadn't been on a date in over year at the time. I remember I was nervous beforehand. I was worried that it would be awkward; yet I was confident that it would be the only date we would go on, that if it went well, the most we would ever be was friends.

Yet, Brandon came and picked me up, 20 minutes late none the less, and off we went. And it was the complete opposite of what I expected. I wasn't nervous. It wasn't awkward. I felt so comfortable with him. And I can never forget how cute Brandon was; he was so nervous. However, after our date was over, I felt like he wouldn't have asked me out again; but obviously I was wrong, because he was over at my dorm two days later fixing my laptop, which lead to the start of us being inseparable for three weeks before he left me to move back to the east coast, which is a whole other story for later. ;) 

First picture together from our fourth date at the 2014 Institute dance at Snow College. 

No comments:

Post a Comment