Friday, July 29, 2016

Myrtle Beach!

Last minute trips are the best! :) 

I'm one of those people who loves staying in hotels. Especially when that hotel has a king sized bed and a flat screen TV. 

We had to walk 4 blocks to the place we chose for lunch. It took us 10 minutes, but felt like 30. 

After lunch, we finally got to the beach! 

We picked up Brandon's friend and drove 20 minutes to a less busier spot of Myrtle Beach to enjoy. 

By the end of our beach trip, I had sand in places that I didn't think were possible...
And to make this trip perfect, Brandon let me get a soveinor to remember our trip. Haha. 

The past 3 week have been so fun. It was basically a late honeymoon/early anniversary getaway for us. Now that we got to enjoy this summer to the fullest, I guess it's back to reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment