Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4th: Lake Norman

Happy 4th of July! We celebrated during the weekend because the in-laws had friends in town and because the FIL had to work today.

Side note: Leading up to the weekend, I told my MIL I might not get in the water because my period may or may not have started at that time (TMI?). I ended up having to reassure her that I was not pregnant just because my period was a few days late. Haha.

We celebrated the holiday the best way possible, out on the lake.


Brandon trying to get into the tube. 

This is the only way Brandon will wear flip flops... with socks. 

I was trying to take selfies without him knowing. Clearly that didn't work out. 

Brandon wanted me to take a picture of the 'Ice Cream Boat' and put it on the blog. Haha. 

1 comment:

  1. So does the ice-cream boat actually deliver ice cream like a truck but on the lake? Looks like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete