Monday, June 19, 2017

Vacation 2017 Part 3: The In-between

And the last part of our vacation, the in-between stuff that isn't worthy for its own post, but I still want to post for memory sake.

Went and ate out a lot. Pretty sure we spent like 300 dollars just from eating out at least twice a day. It was worth it, but I am definitely feeling it this morning. Like all of the junk food that I've eaten this past week has finally caught up to me.

 Monocacy National Battlefield. 

First picnic of the year at Baker Park. 

Went and saw the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie (so good by the way) and got myself some new glasses. 

Father's Day brunch with the in-laws in downtown Frederick. 

Made snicker doodle cookies to test out our new camera that we got.

Of course, the week by way too fast and now I head back to work today. But I am so glad to have gotten this time away with Brandon from our normal routines and just to relax and take it slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment