Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day trip to D.C.

I had an unexpected day off from work thanks to a coworker wanting more hours and asked if she could have my night shift; so Brandon and I made a trip down to D.C to explore some of the things that we didn't have a chance to go to from our last visit.

Our plan was to just go visit a few museums. We started with the Smithsonian Institution and once we were done, I decided that I wanted to explore more of the National Mall since we were practically across the street from it (which we ended up doing for the rest of our trip).

Washington Monument. This time we actually went to it instead of looking at it from afar. 

 World War 2 Memorial.

Lincoln Memorial. 
This was the best picture I could get of the building because of all the construction going on for preparation of the inauguration this Friday. 

Korean Memorial. 


 District of Columbia War Memorial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment